Aqua TV – The Ultimate Digital Aquarium – just got even better!

AquaTV_Screenshot_15
Feb

Aqua TV – The Ultimate Digital Aquarium – just got even better!

Aqua TV has just had a MASSIVE new update!

In January we launched Aqua TV – The Ultimate Digital Aquarium.

Now, with the latest update, it can truly claim that mantle!

On top of a host of small, but cool, updates we’ve added the ability to take your fish collection in to a huge, open sea, tropical reef.

And of course, with all that extra space you can now add giant turtles, sharks … and even manta rays!

Aqua TV is available for Apple TV, iPad and iPhone.

AquaTV_Screenshot_06

AquaTV_Screenshot_03

AquaTV_Screenshot_03

Just click the Download on the AppStore button – and enjoy!

AppStore

6 comments

• George
    Apr 7, 2016 @ 4:26 am

Why is this not not android Apple sucks wish it was in the google play store.

• BobbyF
      Apr 9, 2016 @ 17:31 pm

Hi George,

Thanks for your interest.

We are considering bringing Aqua TV to other platforms.

Will be in touch when we have more news for you!

Regards

Aqua TV Team

• Karin
    May 22, 2016 @ 2:58 am

Hi. Just downloaded your aqua TV app onto my iPad – it’s not letting me “swipe up” to enable AirPlay – how do you get it to Apple TV? Thank you

• BobbyF
      May 23, 2016 @ 11:03 am

Hi Karin,

This should work just fine. We can get it to work okay using Airplay on iPhones and iPads.

Can you try enabling Airplay before starting Aqua TV on your iPad perhaps?

Hopefully that should work okay.

Regards

Aqua TV Team

• Nov 26, 2016 @ 3:41 am

I love your app. I just downloaded it for my office, but I can’t figure out how to play it directly from my Apple TV without air playing it through my iPad or phone.

Keep up the great work.

– J

• BobbyF
      Dec 15, 2016 @ 11:17 am

Glad you like it James!

Can I ask what generation your Apple TV is?

I’m afraid only the latest generation Apple TVs (approx November 2015) can play apps, the earlier generations use Airplay to view games and apps like Aqua TV.

If you do have the latest gen, then you should be able to find Aqua TV on the Apple TV AppStore and download it from there – as you already have the iOS version, the tvOS version is included.

Hope that helps.